Stretcher for MRI (medical device MR CONDITIONAL in compliance with ASTM F2503-13 and CEI EN 62570) suitable for the transport of patients in magnetic resonance environments with a static field up to 7 Tesla.
- Radiolucent bed base composed by a radiolucent panel in high pressure plastic laminate 6 mm thick;
- This stretcher for MRI is equipped with 4 200mm wheels, 2 of which with individual brakes placed on the diagonal, to allow those who push the stretcher from the foot side or from the head to quickly access in both cases at least one of the wheels with brakes;
- Equipped with 2 safety side rails with ergonomic handles, which can be folded down to 180 °;
- It can be handled in four different positions for easy and safe handling;
- Mattress not included;
- Maximum patient weight 180 kg;
- External dimensions cm 200 x 63 x 78 h