X-ray film viewer high light intensity series
- Stove enamelled steel structure thickness 0,8 mm.
- Fire epoxy painting colour peel RAL 9010, upon structure cleaning treatment
- Smelted opaline acrylic screen thickness 3 mm inserted into the structure
- Neon tubes of 6.000°Kelvin (other type of tubes available on request)
- Speed bipolar switches on the front
- Upper and/or central pressing rolls film holding system
- External fuses lagging type 5×20 (positioned on the bottom right side)
- Feeding cable complete with plug and earth “Italian” type 180 long
- Integrable with other optional devices like: lateral support for spot viewers and/or magnifying lens, trolley on wheels.
- X-ray film viewer conforms to Directive 93/42/CEE – Medical Devices – Class 1
Moreover meets the Directive 73/23 CEE (Low tension)
89/336 CEE (Electromagnetic compatibility).
The construction conforms to Norms EN 60601 -1,2 – Din 6856 -1,2
- Feeding 230V / 50Hz + earth
- Maintenance: recurrent cleaning (each 6 months) of the whole screen and tubes replacement each 5.000 hours of use.