X-ray film viewer for mammography high frequency
- Stove enamelled steel structure 0,8 mm.
- Fire epoxy painting colour peel RAL 9010, upon structure cleaning treatment
- Neon tubes 6.000°K (other type of tubes available on request)
- Speed switching
- Light regulator which allows a very good light regulation from 100% al 10%.
- (HIGH FREQUENCY MODEL)
- Upper and/or central pressing rolls film holding system
- Speed bipolar switch on the front (on request is possible to apply other type and/or their position)
- External fuses lagging type 5×20 (positioned on the bottom right side)
- Feeding cable with schuko plug CE 3 0,75
- Predisposed for wall installation through expansion dowels
- X-ray film viewer conforms to Directive 93/42/CEE – Medical Devices – Class 1
Moreover meets the Directive 73/23 CEE (Low tension)
89/336 CEE (Electromagnetic compatibility).
The construction conforms to Norms EN 60601 -1,2 – Din 6856 -1,2
- Can be installed in rooms as medical use (CEI 64-4)
- Feeding 230V / 50Hz
- Maintenance : recurrent cleaning (each 6 months) of the whole screen and tubes replacement each 5.000 hours of use.