Our Leaded Glasses provides high-quality, transparent and safe protective shielding against X-ray radiation for medical, technical, and research applications.
Its high lead and barium content, and wide thickness range, provides optimum shielding against radiation from equipment operating in the 80 to 300 kV range.
Our Leaded Glass is supplied as polished plates from 3.5 mm to 20 mm thickness with dimensions up to 2800 x 1400 mm (54 ” x 108″).
– This allows architects to design viewing windows with a wider field of vision to maximize the observation requirements of the diagnostic operators.
– Smaller sizes can be cut to meet most customer requirements.
– All cut edges are ground and finished with safety chamfers.
Laminating/ double glazing:
It is suitable for laminating using polyvinyl butyral (PVB) inter-layers and can also be fitted into sealed, double-glazed units for insulation purpose.
It is compatible with a large range of installations and other viewing applications such as:
• Viewing windows for X-ray, angiography, CT scans
• Screens for medical diagnostics
• Protection windows/glove boxes in laboratories
• Airport security X-ray screens
• Lenses for safety goggles